MozyPro Cloud Backup for Servers
combines the ease of MozyPro with backup support for smaller server workloads.
Please Call for Pricing!
Server backup made easy with MozyPro
MozyPro for Servers combines the ease of MozyPro with backup support for smaller server workloads. The solution supports common Windows applications such as Microsoft SQL, Exchange, COM+, Distributed File System, and others. MozyPro also supports OS X as well as common Linux distributions, including CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Red Hat and Ubuntu; and backs up your VMware vSphere VMs.
Automatic backups can be configured to run at specific times of day, including after business hours, to eliminate resource strain and costly manual oversight.
This simplified management tool for online backup ensures important server databases and business files are backed up safely and are easily accessible. Should you need to recover data, MozyPro for Servers backs up all the elements you need to do a restore.
MozyPro for Servers backs up server-specific applications, including:
- Network shares
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory
- COM+ services
- SYSVOL directory share
- Windows Registry database
Back up locally and online with Mozy® 2xProtect™
A sound backup strategy involves both a local and an offsite copy of your data. Mozy 2xProtect—available in MozyPro for Servers for Windows—delivers both at no additional cost. Whether you’re looking to back up a network share, back up locally to a network share, or both, MozyPro for Servers has you covered.
Seamlessly manage backup, sync, and mobile access for multi-user and server environments from a single web-based console.
Your data is safe with militarygrade encryption, world-class data centers, and EMC—a company built to last.
Keep costs low with no hardware to purchase and minimal overhead required.
- Data seeding: The initial upload of data to the cloud can be slow over the wire; Mozy® Data Shuttle™ for Windows and Mac lets you move gigabytes or terabytes data to the cloud quickly.
- File scanning: Back up millions of files effortlessly with advanced file scanning.
- Forever-incremental backups: After the initial backup, Mozy only backs up new or changed portions of files, saving bandwidth and ensuring future backups are lightning fast
- Easy account management: Manage servers from anywhere with the online Mozy Admin Console and generate custom reports with detailed information regarding the backup health of your account.
- Pooled storage: Set up your servers to draw from pooled storage at the organizational or user group level, reducing the need to manage storage for each individual machine.
- Automatic or scheduled backups: Mozy manages your backups so you don’t have to. Back up automatically or schedule your backups daily, weekly, or even multiple times a day.
- Open and locked files: Back up all open and locked files.
- Print and file servers and applications: Back up print and file servers and business-critical applications, including Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Exchange.
- Customized configurations: Set policies on bandwidth usage and backup speeds, create custom backup sets, or define what file types should be backed up.
- Reliable data restores: Browse and search your backed up files or virtual machine images, then restore file or image versions up to 60 days in the past. Files and virtual machine images may be restored on the web, via the software client, or by ordering a media restore.
- Local backup with Mozy 2xProtect: Windows users can back up locally to an external device as well as online to EMC data centers for double protection.
- Cost-effective backup: Choose the storage you need and back up as many servers as you want for one price.
- Encryption: All user data is encrypted locally with militarygrade encryption prior to transfer. Multiple encryption key options provide added security.
- World-class data centers: Data is stored in EMC’s state-ofthe-art data centers, which employ the highest security standards.
- Maintain regulatory compliance: Mozy helps companies comply with standards such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), European Safe Harbor, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), EU federal data protection acts, and more.
- Audits and certifications: Mozy has successfully completed a Statements on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE 16) examination and is International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC 27001) certified.
Rich platform support
MozyPro for Servers supports a wide variety of platforms:
- Windows 8.1, 8.0, 7 and Vista; and Server 2012R2, 2012, 2008R2 and 2008
- Linux distributions, including CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Red Hat, and Ubuntu
- VMware vSphere (vCenter 5.5 or 6.0 with ESXi Server 5.0, 5.1, 5.5, or 6.0)
- Microsoft Hyper-V
Download the MozyPro Cloud Backup for Servers Datasheet (PDF).
Please Call for Pricing!