Software Defined Storage Solution
Modernize Your Infrastructure With Software Defined Storage
Software Defined Storage: A pervasive approach to IT Transformation
Current storage systems are not equipped for the growing needs of your data. An IDC study confirms Dell EMC offers the broadest Software Defined Storage portfolio that provides the enterprise-grade agility to support your digital business demands.
The Broadest Portfolio: Elastic Scale-Out. In-place Analytics. Cloud-Connected.
- Scale-IO – Enterprise Scale-Out Server SAN Block Storage
- Isilon – Enterprise Scale-Out NAS File Storage
- Elastic Cloud Storage – Geo-Federated Cloud-Scale Object Storage
Enterprise Quality Optimizes IT Agility and Delivers Continuous Value
- Stability and availability optimizes IT agility
- Enterprise-class Software Defined Storage delivers continuous value
Vendor Neutral OpenStack and Industry Standard APIs
- More infrastructure and application flexibility
- More opportunities to innovate and gain critical insights from your data
- Accessibility that meets your needs now and in the future
Watch how Dell EMC customers advanced their businesses with Software Defined Storage
Independent non-profit Deltares uses ScaleIO to cope with enormous amounts of incoming data allowing for more agile and organized storage while achieving two times faster input/output (I/O) performance, easier management, and better scalability.
Software Defined Storage in a scale-out architecture allows Blue Central, a service provider, to maintain consistent growth and therefore a consistent price model for all customers - while eliminating performance bottlenecks.